Exodus 15:27 And they came to Elim, where were twelve wells of water, and threescore and ten palm trees: and they encamped there by the waters.
On February 1st, 1943, Rev Carl Swanson started holding church services with a small group in his living room at 2526 N 13th St in Milwaukee, WI. At that time there were only 3 churches that believed and preached the oneness of God in Milwaukee, WI.
On March 28th, 1948, Rev F.J (Doc) Ellis became the next pastor of Elim Tabernacle. Pastor Ellis was a prominent minister in the Wisconsin District UPCI. He served as Wisconsin District UPCI's Superintendent for a time.
On May, 13th 1950, Elim Tabernacle dedicated its first building at 1990 W Atkinson Ave in Milwaukee, WI. During this time, Elim Tabernacle grew numerically, primarily due to its multiple buses that went into the community to bring saints to church, and soon needed a larger meeting space.
On May 5th, 1973 Elim Tabernacle dedicated its second permanent building at 5000 S 60th St in Greenfield, WI.
On December 1st, 1978, Rev Elton Sermon bercame the 3rd pastor of Elim Tabernacle.
On July 1st 1979, Rev MW & Mary Rogers became the 4th pastor of Elim Tabernacle. Graduates of Apostolic Bible College, they evangelized and pastored churches in Arkansas, Lousinana, and Wisconsin (Spooner, Oshkosh, and Wausau). The were lead pastors at Elim Tabernacle for 27 years. They are still faithful members and considered Elim's Senior Pastors.
On March 7th, 2006, Rev Steve & Cindy Rogers became the 5th pastor of Elim Tabernacle.
On July 14th, 2018, Elim Tabernacle celebrated its 75th Anniversary. The mayor of Greenfield (Michael Neitzke), proclaimed July 14th, 2018 "Elim Tabernacle Day".